Tuesday, February 7, 2012

T minus 4 days

As I finish up the last few days on my PICU rotation, I can't help but think about our upcoming Nepal trip.  However, I am far from thinking about the clinics we will work in, the places we will stay, the sights we will see, or the amazing people we will meet.  I'm too busy trying to remember the small but not so insignificant details like shampoo, socks, voltage converters, pepper spray (per my overprotective mother), and antidiarrheal medicine (fun fact: What country is the world's leading location for traveller's diarrhea? Yep. you guessed right.)  Through all of this packing frenzy, I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize: http://www.volunteer-nepal.org/aboutus.html

I'm also so excited to be going on this trip with two awesome classmates of mine and can't wait to share this experience with them!! =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment