Sunday, February 5, 2012

Namaste!

Namaste Family and Friends! Apparently "namaste" means "I honor the spirit in you which is also in me" and is the national greeting in Nepal. Pretty zen, huh? As you can see, I've been diligently reading my Lonely Planet travel guide to Nepal in preparation for the big adventure.

I can't believe we leave for Nepal in less than a week. For those of you who don't know, two of my classmates (Erin and Pavani) and myself will be embarking on a month long journey to Kathmandu, Nepal. There we will be working in a medical clinic, staying with host families, and exploring the rich culture and natural splendor of the Himalayan valley. Erin, Pavani, and I have decided to make an attempt at a blog (despite our combined lack of technological savvy). The three of us will use this as a space to share our experiences with you and we hope you all enjoy!

Anyway, in the meantime I'm finishing up the last week of my current rotation (Cardiac Rehab) and mostly trying not to forget anything important... like my passport or underwear.

Until next time,
Morgan

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we will miss you & will be so excited to see pictures & hear all the stories!! XO

    ReplyDelete